mardi 9 décembre 2014

My 4 products "alternative" favorites


 My 4 products "alternative" favorites

Essential oils, naturopathy, herbal medicine, acupuncture ... I'm more for the "alternative medicine." Yes, this is my hippie side :)

However small problem: I do not have much budget.

10 euro for a bottle of 20 ml Bach flowers? Even if I could get an article "I tested" for the blog, it's not in my budget priorities ...
And above all, I do not really need. But that said, some products "welfare" can provide some comfort, even when going very well and we have no way to complain! Here are my 4 products "alternative" favorites:

A spray for the nose Weleda

This is a spray for hay fever, but I use whatever the season to better breathing through the nose. Indeed, as we do some yoga, it insists that it takes focus on breathing through the nose rather than the mouth. And even for cardiovascular activities, it seems that nasal breathing deserves to be favored.


I would not go up to my nose clean with a sort of watering as yogis (the "Yala Leti, or cleaning the nose with salt water"), but a little bit of spray in nostrils to open the sinuses is sometimes welcome.







Of eye drops Innoxa


These "blue drop" based distillates and methylene blue promote relaxation and rest the eyes. Really nice when working on screen, in a dry environment, or when you have tired eyes in the late afternoon. They are found in pharmacies and drugstores for about 6 euros.


Spiked slippers

After a long day, I well appreciate the "Nature and Discoveries" sandals. They défatiguent feet and revive the flow of energy in the legs. But hey, some podiatrists might find this totally ridiculous and baseless!



Of cooked garlic cloves and / or black garlic

I'm going for an illuminated, but I think I managed to get rid of a small irritation to fingers while eating garlic. As proof, here are photos of this miraculous process:

First picture: red fingers of the right hand and swollen for several days and no end in sight. (I think my hand is an allergic reaction to too much work with a computer mouse. I disinfect both the mouse and my keyboard regularly but this reaction appeared as soon as I start to exceed a certain number of hours . )

0 commentaires: